Emily Erin Deschanel (; born October 11, 1976) is an American actress, director and producer. She is best known for her role as Dr. Temperance Brennan in the FOX series.
Deschanel was born in Los Angeles, California, to cinematographer and director and actress ( Weir). Her younger sister is actress and singer-songwriter. Her paternal grandfather was, from, ; her roots also include,,,, and other ancestry.
Deschanel attended and in Los Angeles before graduating from 's Professional Actors Training Program with a in Theater.
In 1994, Deschanel made her debut in the romantic comedy-drama. Her next notable role was as Pam Asbury in 's horror miniseries in 2002. Then she appeared in,, and and was named one of "six actresses to watch" by in 2004.
In 2005, Deschanel was cast as with as on the crime procedural comedy-drama, based on the novels and the career of and author, created by. The series ran for 12 seasons from September 13, 2005 to March 28, 2017. For her performance, she received a nomination and a nomination. Deschanel and Boreanaz served as co-producers at the start of the show's third season, before becoming producers in the middle of the show's fourth season. While Bones was still in production, Deschanel also played the Brennan character on a 2015 episode of and a 2016 episode of.
Deschanel, with,,, and made a video featured on to promote regular breast cancer screenings for the organization Stand Up 2 Cancer. In recent years, her passion for animal welfare has led her to providing the narration for My Child Is a Monkey and serving as an associate producer on the documentary film How I Became an Elephant.Deschanel ranked number 72 in The 2012 Hot 100 on AfterEllen.
Deschanel is a and a committed supporter of causes. She can be seen in an video at the book launch event of 's Thanking the Monkey: Rethinking the Way We Treat Animals, discussing how and vegan diets help the environment, and a video on the homepage of the book's website talking about the importance of animal rights. She collaborated with on a video encouraging mothers to raise their children as vegans. In September 2014, she joined the board of directors at.
Deschanel was raised, but is no longer practicing, and has expressed views, saying "I am more of a spiritual person, if anything, and I am of the belief that we don't know, and I'm not going to pretend that I do."
On September 25, 2010, Deschanel married actor and writer in a small private ceremony in the area of Los Angeles. On September 21, 2011, Deschanel gave birth to their son, Henry Lamar Hornsby. On June 8, 2015, she gave birth to their second son, Calvin.
Deschanel is best friends with her Bones co-star, who played her best friend on the show; she is also friends, and has a strong working relationship with her Bones co-star.
FilmYear Title Role Notes 1994 Animal rights activist 2000 It's a Shame About Ray Maggie Short film 2003 Laura Harris 2003 Mrs. Morgan 2004 Rosanna Travis 2004 Receptionist 2004 Old Tricks Woman Short film 2005 Kate Houghton 2005 Mute Claire Short film 2005 That Night Annie Short film 2006 Mary Haskins 2007 The Diagnosis Maggie Short film 2009 Dr. Farquad 2011 Shannon Cleary 2014 Narrator Documentary
TelevisionYear Title Role Notes 2001 The Heart Department Maude Allyn Television movie 2002 Pam Asbury 3 episodes 2002 Cassie Germaine Episode: "Surveillance" 2002 Annie Franks 2 episodes 2003 The Dan Show Sam Television movie 2004 Michelle Episode: "All the News Fit to Print" 2005–17 246 episodes 2009 Tit for Tat Emily Episode: “The Booby Scare” 2010 (voice) Episode: "" 2011 Herself (voice) Episode: "" 2012 Herself (voice) Episode: "Less Money, Mo' Problems" 2014 Babe Didrikson Zaharias Episode: "Sports Heroes" 2015 Temperance Brennan Episode: "Dead Men Tell No Tales" 2016 Temperance Brennan Episode: "Love And/Or Marriage"
Awards and nominations
- "Monitor". (1176/1177): 34. Oct 14–21, 2011. deschanel
- .. from the original on February 14, 2015. Retrieved January 25, 2017.
- Miller, Sarah (April 2007).. Retrieved February 12, 2011.
- Powell, Kimberly.. Genealogy.about.com. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- Olsen, Mark (February 16, 2003).. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved December emily deschanel husband 2018 10, 2010.
- . thedailytruffle.com. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- . TV.com. Retrieved August 15, 2011.
- Stanhope, Kate (October 1, 2009).. TVGuide.com. Retrieved October 1, 2009.
- . Rattle the Cage Productions. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- . AfterEllen.com. Archived from on 2012-08-15.
- "," Winnipeg Free Press, 9 May 2013.
- . Farm Sanctuary. Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- MacVean, Mary (September 30, 2014).. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved October 25, 2015.
- DeSalvo, Robert (May 4, 2012).. nextmovie.com. Archived from on September 21, 2013. Retrieved September 8, 2013.
- Zuckerman, Suzanne (September 25, 2010).. Retrieved September 26, 2010.
- Dyball, Rennie; Raferty, Liz (September 21, 2011).. People. Retrieved September 21, 2011.
- Paskin, Willa (November 3, 2011).. nymag. Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- . usmagazine.com. 8 June 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- . Organic Spa Magazine. 24 September 2015. Archived from on 2015-09-25.
- . PasteMagazine.com. May 7, 2010. Retrieved August 15, 2011.
Girls in club dresses tumblr photo
29 pictures audi q7
Freja beha erichsen
Turquoise dresses for sweet 16
Kids dress up 2018