Dress: (size down) | Shoes: | Belt:
I am so glad we live in a world with Octobers and sweater! Whoever invented both are genius and I want to be their friends. I totally did also steal that famous October quote and made it myself but oh well! If you have been following along for a while now, you know that is one of my go-to brands on Nordstrom’s website because they have trendy yet affordable pieces that are the best quality! I still have pieces in my closet from years and years ago that look brand new from Topshop! My favorite pieces from them are all the sweaters/sweater dresses they make! I actually bought last years version of this dress and it was one of yalls favorite from the year!
Be sure fabulous neck scarf with different color 2018 to size down in this dress! I usually am a 4 in Topshop but noticed how big it looked on the model so I sized down to a 2 and worked perfect. I belted it just to give some shape!
Today we are headed to some more fall leaves and I could not be more excited! I have only a couple hours to pack and do my nails before our flight so this should be fun!
My Outfit // Sweater: | Jeans: | Boots:
Ted’s Outfit // Vest: | Shirt: | Jeans: | Belt: | Shoes:
Personally, I think the hardest part about family photos having to dress everyone else and looking somewhat coordinated. I have found a couple tips since Ted and I have a few photoshoots under our belt and have learned some things! As far as dressing for fall photos, here are a few dos and don’ts:
- Let the guy plan his outfit first then plan around it. Honestly, Ted is so hard to dress so it makes it easier for him to go first. That way he isn’t limited to matching what I am wearing. If he is loving more of a dressier look, then you can go for a dress. Ted LOVES his AG jeans and has them in every color so for this pumpkin patch look we went for more of a casual button down and vest look. That way I was able to meet his level of casual.
- Make sure he is comfortable and loves his outfit! Confidence is key for any photoshoot so if he is hating his outfit, he is going to hate the experience. Especially since there are really a handful of men who actually enjoy photos, Ted not being one! But his mood changes when he actually likes it!
- Try to stay away from black! Especially if you are near pumpkins! Sticking to more fall colors like navy, grey, khaki tend to give the photos a better mood!
- Be too matchy matchy. If he is in a flannel top, I wouldn’t also wear a flannel top! Match but don’t match if you know what I mean!
I have mentioned this before but I ordered Teds outfit through Nordstrom and took advantage of the free shipping and free returns! That way I didn’t have to drag him to the store! Nordstrom Men’s Shop always has the best selection and makes my photoshoot life SO MUCH EASIER!
Thanks Nordstrom For Sponsoring This Post!
My Outfit // Top: | Shoes: | Watch:
Emily’s Outfit // Blazer: | Skirt: | Shoes:
Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope yall are having a great week so far! I am finally back in town and am so excited be able to relax for a while until my next trip. Last week I had so much fun in LA with the Gibson team and cannot wait to share more about my the new line. Then it was back to Houston to pick up the hubs and off to Las Vegas for the weekend! We attended the Wilson Gabrielle event at the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa and it was a blast!! I’ll be doing a round up of each of these trips soon to share more!
For now, I wanted to share one of my favorite outfits! This fringe, one shoulder top is such a statement piece! I paired it with this leather skirt, but think it would be so cute with jeans as well. Although, I do believe it’s always good to have a leather skirt or two in your closet as a fall staple. The one I have linked is a fav and under!!
Crushing On Cardigans
1 : I am loving the waffle stitch and buttons on this one!
2. : The slouchy sleeves are everything on this cardigan! Also, the color and braided detail make it a definite fav!!
3. : I just got this one a couple weeks ago and have been wearing it non stop! It seriously is just like a blanket you can wear around all the time!!
4. Madewell: Love so many of Madewell’s cardigans and find myself constantly stocking up! This one is so cute with the two-tone light colors and pockets!
5. : I have shared this chunky monkey with you guys so much because I love!! I have in two of the three colors and need to pick up the black soon!
6. : The length of this cardigan is so perfect! It looks lightweight and I definitely have my eye on it next!
7. : Just ordered this and can’t wait for it to come in! The faux fur makes it such a statement piece!
8. : This would be so great for workouts! Easy to throw on going to or from the gym!
9. : Love the texture and color! And its under!!
Dark red lips tumblr 2018
Master bathroom design photos 2018
New fashion korea mint green womens 2018
29 pictures audi q7
Decorated halloween cakes 2018
Infinity love tattoo on hip 2018
Navy blue blank shirt 2018