Grilled Spinach Alfredo Pizza
Grilled Veggie Pizzas Alfredo
This rich and smoky pizza is cooked to perfection…on the grill! The recipe calls for a medley of veggies—like zucchini, summer squash and yellow peppers—mixed with creamy reduced-fat mushroom Alfredo sauce and smoked mozzarella.
- Heat barbecue grill. Lightly dust 2 baking sheets with flour.
- On a lightly floured surface, press dough into a 15 x 11-in. rectangle. Cut in quarters; place 2 on each baking sheet.
- Lightly coat veggies with nonstick spray; sprinkle with salt.
- Grill vegetables, turning once: mushrooms and peppers 10 to 12 minutes (mushrooms should be tender and peppers charred), squashes 8 to 10 minutes until tender. Cut mushrooms and peppers in slices, squashes in half crosswise.
- Grill 2 pieces pizza dough at a time, 1 minute or until undersides are browned. Using tongs, turn dough over and grill 30 seconds or until undersides stiffen. Return to baking sheets; repeat with remaining dough. Spread crusts with sauce. Top with vegetables and cheese.
- Grill 2 pizzas at a time, covered, 2 to 3 minutes until cheese melts, making sure undersides of pizzas don't burn.
- Take ingredients to the grill along with a cutting board and knife.
Video: Must-Make Grilled Vegetable Pizza - Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
How to Cut a Bell Pepper
TSA searching books
9 Proven Health Benefits of Lifting Weights
17 Christmas Cake Pops That Look (and Taste) Absolutely Delicious
How To Choose Compact Powder
How to Avoid Panty Lines
New Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Pregnant
Lee Cooper Meet The Makers: AW13
Men’s Health’s hardest ever workouts
A Signature Movement