How To Make A Stylus Using Any Pen/Pencil
How to Use Anything As a Stylus on a Samsung Galaxy
Most Samsung Galaxy units, especially the smartphone versions, do not have a stylus included in the package. For most people who find navigating touch screens difficult, this could be an issue or even a deal breaker when it comes to choosing which phones to buy. But don’t let this stop you from enjoying your Android. Here’s a quick and simple life hack that will show you how you can use anything as a stylus on a galaxy.
Preparing the Stuff You Need
Find something long and thin.When trying to find a substitute for a stylus, you’d probably need to look for something that can give the same feel as a real stylus can. For this, you’ll need to get something long and thin. The best item for this would be an empty pen case, but you can use absolutely any item you have in mind—yes, even a stick can do the trick.
Grab some cotton.Take a small piece of cotton and attach it to the tip of the item you’re going to use as a stylus. If you don’t have any cotton, you can use a tissue or a piece of cloth—any item that can hold or absorb water.
Measure about a teaspoon of water.
Using Your Improvised Stylus on the Galaxy
Dip your stylus in the water.You don’t need to submerge the entire stylus, just have the end with a cotton touch the water, enough for the cotton to be moist.
Test your stylus.Drag the tip of your new stylus (the one with a cotton attached) across the screen of the Samsung Galaxy, and you’ll notice it reacting to your gestures.
- Android touchscreen devices react to electro-conductive materials like organic stuff such as our fingers or water. So, the device will react to a tip of a pencil only when it’s wet.
- The cotton at the tip helps to hold water and allows your stylus to be used for longer periods. It also prevents the item you’re using as a stylus from scratching the screen of your Samsung Galaxy.
Re-moisten your stylus.When the improvised stylus starts to dry and lose its traction, simply dip the cotton tip in water again to keep it conductive.
- If you’re using an organic item, like vegetables (carrot, celery, etc.), you no longer need to put a piece of cotton on it. The Galaxy’s screen will react immediately upon contact even when dry.
- After using your improvised stylus, wipe the screen of your Samsung Galaxy dry.
- This method works not just on Android devices, but on majority of touchscreen devices.
Video: 4 Smartphone Life Hacks YOU SHOULD KNOW
All-Natural Odor Absorbers
How to Feel Good Even Though Youre Overweight
How to Make High Calorie Granola Bars
10 Great Pairs of the Boot Style Everyone Just Got Into Again
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Are Reportedly Calling Off Their Divorce
15 Fashionable French Tip Nail Designs
1. TJX Companies — TJ Maxx, Marshalls
23 Cute Winter Outfits For CollegeHigh School Girls
5 DIYs for Super Soft Skin
Heres How to Watch Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbanks Royal Wedding
What is mental time travel
Even newer residents have love for the UPS guy
How to Clean a Brass Instrument