Pita Chips with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus Recipe (Game Day Bites): Bits & Pieces - Season 2, Ep. 9
Hummus and Pita Chips
Think the words "healthy food" are code for "bland and boring"? Think again. This good-for-you gourmet recipe from the Culinary Institute of America is so sumptuous and simple, you'll never settle for less than healthy fare again.
- Hummus:Puree the chickpeas and garlic in a food processor.
- Blend in the tahini and olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and cumin to taste.
- Stir in the lemon juice. Adjust consistency with water, if necessary.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and top with chopped tomatoes and parsley, if desired. Serve accompanied with pita chips.
- Pita Chips:Split the pita loaves horizontally, then cut into wedges. Lightly spray with flavored vegetable spray or brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until lightly golden brown, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Video: Hummus + Baked Pita Chips
MAC Selena Quintanilla Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
All of the Guest Outfits You Have to See From Princess Eugenies Royal Wedding
Co-workers change your life
Sample Donation Receipt for Furniture
How to Cover Up a Scab on Your Face
WEDDING DIY: PASTEL MAKEUP FOR YOUR WEDDING
How to Get Invited to Parties
Heres Why You Keep Peeing Your Pants—and What to Do About It
Trendy And Elegant Prom Hairstyles Ideas For The Occasion
18simple and inexpensive ideas tomake your apartment look great
How to Contact Apple
Has Kate Moss split from Jamie Hince
Workout Lingo for Fitness Newbies
Jeremy Paxman On Why King’ Charles Could Be A Big Problem