Spanish Chicken Skillet
Spanish Skillet Chicken
Jan 1, 2012
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Total Time: 0 hours 45
each chicken thighs and drumsticks
1 tsp. paprika
1/4 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. minced garlic
box yellow rice mix
can diced tomatoes
1 3/4 c. water
- Sprinkle chicken with paprika and pepper. Cook chicken in a large, deep nonstick skillet over medium heat, about 5 minutes per side, until browned. Remove chicken to plate.
- Remove all but 1 Tbsp drippings from skillet. Add onions and garlic; sauté 4 minutes until golden. Stir in yellow rice mix, tomatoes and water.
- Place chicken pieces on rice. Bring liquid to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in peas, cover and simmer 3 minutes until rice is tender.
Video: One Pan Tomato Chicken & Rice in 30 Minutes
How to Sauté Fish Fillets
5 Ways to Get Younger-Looking Hands
How to Manifest Anything
C-Section Epidural Complications Declining
Julia Bergshoeff Presents Mango’s Denim Dreams Line for Fall 2015
6. Sand divers in Cameroon retrieve around 1.7 tonnes of sand each in a roughly three-hour shift. The work was brutal and dangerous and the miners dived around the low tide. Deaths occurred during Browns time there in 2019, including from drowning, bites from venomoussnakes, the ingestion of sand and being knocked out after hitting the hull of the boat
How to Move to a Big City With Your Best Friend
Flab-to-Fit: Week 8 of the Transformation Workout Program
What Is Type 2 Diabetes, Anyway
Date: 11.12.2018, 15:35 / Views: 82131